International Conference on Software Technology (ST 2023)
ST 2023 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Software Technology. Our Conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals
ST 2023 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Software Technology. Our Conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of Software Technology.
The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems, and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of Software Technology.
All papers accepted and registered will be included in STEM Proceedings and selected papers will be included in SCOPUS and EI journals.
Tracks of the Conference
- Component-Based Software Engineering
- Software Requirements Engineering
- Software Architectures & Design
- Information Engineering
- Visual and Multimedia Computing
- Software Security
- Modelling with UML
- Reverse Engineering & Reengineering
- Use Cases, Scenarios
- Middleware Design Techniques
- Programming Languages
- Software Tools and Development environments
- Software Policy and Ethics
- Design Patterns and Frameworks
- Software Safety and Reliability
- Web Engineering, & Web-Based Applications
- Information Management Systems
- Software Testing & Analysis
- Software Engineering & Its Applications
- Software Components and Reuse
- Case Studies
- Object-Oriented Techniques
- Empirical Software Engineering and Metrics
- Embedded and Real-Time Software
- Project Management
- Aspect-Orientation and Feature Interaction
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Development Methodology
- Quality Model
- Cost Estimation
- Numerical (Statistics) Analysis Development of Algorithms
Paper Submission and Publication
All papers should be submitted by an online system for review (at least 3 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Authors should submit a paper in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. Only original papers should be submitted. Authors are advised to follow ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism thoroughly before submitting and must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work that has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings. Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
Authors can submit their work in the form of a Regular Paper, representing completed and validated research, or as a Position Paper, portraying a short report of work in progress or an arguable opinion about an issue discussing ideas, facts, situations, methods, procedures or results of scientific research focused on one of the conference topic areas. All papers must be submitted through the online submission platform. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail. All the papers should be 6 pages in length.
Article/Paper Submissions Link: https://mysubmissions.online/stem-conferences-b-2023/
14 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 15 (Friday) 5:00 pm
Toronto, Canada [Physical/Online]