IME 2022 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in IT-based Mathematical Education. Our Conference provides a chance for academic and industry
IME 2022 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in IT-based Mathematical Education. Our Conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of IT-based Mathematical Education.
The goal of this conference is to bring together the researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects IT-based Mathematical Education.
All papers accepted and registered will be included in STEM Proceedings and selected papers will be included in SCOPUS and EI journals.
TOPICS OF CONFERENCE
- IT-based Mathematical Learning
- Groupware systems in Mathematical Teaching
- Web-based Mathematical Learning
- Evaluation of Technology systems for Math e-learning
- Free and Open Source Software for Math Learning
- Simulation-supported Learning for Mathematics
- E-learning management systems for Mathematical Education
- Emerging technologies in Mathematical Education
- Multimedia and Interactive Math e-learning Systems
- Technological Standardization in Mathematical Learning
- Practices in Mathematical Learning and Teaching
- Math e-learning Adoption and Results in Education
Article/Paper Submissions Link: https://stemconferences.com/icime/index.html
17 (Saturday) 9:00 am - 18 (Sunday) 5:00 pm
London, United Kingdom [Physical/Online]