International Conference on Grid and Distributed Computing (GDC 2023)
GDC 2023 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Grid and Distributed Computing. Our Conference provides a chance for academic and
GDC 2023 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Grid and Distributed Computing. Our Conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of Grid and Distributed Computing.
The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems, and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of Grid and Distributed Computing.
All papers accepted and registered will be included in STEM Proceedings and selected papers will be included in SCOPUS and EI journals.
Tracks of the Conference
- Architectures and Fabrics
- Autonomic and Adaptive Systems
- Cluster and Grid Integration
- Creation and Management of Virtual Enterprises and Organizations
- Dependable and Survivable Distributed Systems
- Distributed and Large–Scale Data Access and Management
- Distributed Multimedia Systems
- Distributed Trust Management
- Grid Economy and Business Models
- Information Services
- Large–Scale Group Communication
- Metadata, Ontologies, and Provenance
- Middleware and Toolkits
- Monitoring, Management and Organization Tools
- Networking and Security
- Novel Distributed Applications
- Performance Measurement and Modelling
- Pervasive Computing
- Problem Solving Environments
- Programming Models, Tools and Environments
- QoS and Resource management
- Real-time and Embedded Systems
- Security and Trust in Grid and Distributed Systems
- Sensor Networks
- Web Services and Service–Oriented Architecture
- Wireless and Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
- Workflow and Multi–agent Systems
- eScience and eBusiness Applications
- Utility Computing on Global Grids
Paper Submission and Publication
All papers should be submitted by an online system for review (at least 3 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Authors should submit a paper in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. Only original papers should be submitted. Authors are advised to follow ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism thoroughly before submitting and must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work that has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings. Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
Authors can submit their work in the form of a Regular Paper, representing completed and validated research, or as a Position Paper, portraying a short report of work in progress or an arguable opinion about an issue discussing ideas, facts, situations, methods, procedures or results of scientific research focused on one of the conference topic areas. All papers must be submitted through the online submission platform. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail. All the papers should be 6 pages in length.
Article/Paper Submissions Link: https://mysubmissions.online/stem-conferences-a-2023/
15 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 16 (Friday) 5:00 pm(GMT+08:00)
Singapore, Asia [PHYSICAL/ONLINE]