International Conference on Business Policy and Strategy Management 2024
BPSM 2024 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Business Policy and Strategy Management. Our Conference provides a chance for academic
BPSM 2024 will be the most comprehensive conference focused on the various aspects of advances in Business Policy and Strategy Management. Our Conference provides a chance for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of Business Policy and Strategy Management.
The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers from academia and industry as well as practitioners to share ideas, problems, and solutions relating to the multifaceted aspects of Business Policy and Strategy Management.
All papers accepted and registered will be included in STEM Proceedings and selected papers will be included in SCOPUS and EI journals.
Tracks of the Conference
- Business practice, management and strategy
- Business policy, standards, regulations, and legal issues
- Business economics and development trend
- Global business operations and supply chain management
- Green business, organization, technology and practices
- Strategic management in e-commerce enterprise
- Business process optimization and decision support
- Integrating functions of e-marketing, e-trade, e-payment, etc
- Social computing for electronic and virtual marketplaces
- Applications of social network analysis and social network mining
- Online marketing strategy and social customer management
- Web 2.0, and business intelligence
- Business collaboration and collaborative business systems
Paper Submission and Publication
All papers should be submitted by an online system for review (at least 3 pages). Every submitted paper will be carefully reviewed by at least three members of the International Program Committee.
Authors should submit a paper in English, carefully checked for correct grammar and spelling, addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its technical/scientific contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. Only original papers should be submitted. Authors are advised to follow ethical norms regarding plagiarism and self-plagiarism thoroughly before submitting and must make sure that their submissions do not substantially overlap work that has been published elsewhere or simultaneously submitted to a journal or another conference with proceedings. Papers that contain any form of plagiarism will be rejected without reviews.
Authors can submit their work in the form of a Regular Paper, representing completed and validated research, or as a Position Paper, portraying a short report of work in progress or an arguable opinion about an issue discussing ideas, facts, situations, methods, procedures or results of scientific research focused on one of the conference topic areas. All papers must be submitted through the online submission platform. After the paper submission has been successfully completed, authors will receive an automatic confirmation e-mail. All the papers should be 6 pages in length.
Article/Paper Submissions Link: https://mysubmissions.online/stem-conferences-b-2024/
19 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 20 (Friday) 5:00 pm(GMT-05:00)
New York, United States of America [Physical + Online]