ASDF invites Professors/Scholars/Scientists/Engineers/Researchers as a member of International Program Committee / Speakers / Review Committee Member of premium and world-class International Conferences hosted and sponsored either Technically or Financially. Also, the panel will serve for the Journals & Awards as jury. Reviewers play an essential role in the Journal to validate the Research submitted and to give constructive feedback to the authors, their colleagues in the field. Therefore, we always welcome people interested in becoming a reviewer for the Journal. We will continue to strengthen our position as one of the leading research groups in the world. Moreover, we will do our best in developing and enhancing new ideas and opinions that would make ASDF much more significant and vital to your scientific career.
Eligibility for Reviewer:
You must have high-level experiences and knowledge in some specific topics/scopes. With minimum PhD or should have been into Research higher than three years.
Responsibilities of the Reviewer:
- Reviewing the Articles of ASDF hosted/sponsored Conferences/Journals.
- If the opportunity provided, Keynote Speech shall be delivered.
- If opportunity provided, Chair with a Conference/Host a Conference.
- If opportunity provided, serve as a Jury for the Awards candidature.
Benefits of being ASDF Reviewer:
- Gain visibility for themselves and their affiliating body.
- You are exposed and provided with an opportunity in the planning process of Research.
- Get a Certificate for every event with an online verification system.
- It is a way to learn about what constitutes excellent and exciting work.
- It is a way to give back to your professional community.
- Discount for ASDF Membership.
- Registration Fee discount in all the events hosted by ASDF.